In order to realize the connection and disconnection of circuits, aviation connector can be frequently seen in various electrical circuits. In order to ensure the safety and reliability of the circuit, we need to have enough knowledge about it. Now SUNKYE will introduce three aspects of its selection, type and use precautions.
The correct selection is an important aspect to ensure the reliability of the circuit. When we make the selection, the various parameters of the aviation connector are the focus of consideration.
1. Electrical parameter requirements:
Since the product is directly connected to the electrical circuit, all electrical parameters should meet the requirements for use.
2. Rated voltage and current:
At present, there are many specifications of aviation connectors. According to the environmental requirements of use and the safety after installation, the rated current and voltage of the product should not be lower than the voltage and current used.
3. Installation method and shape:
Today's aviation connectors have rich shapes, not only curved, but also straight, both round and square. When choosing, it should be considered that the outer diameter of the cable should match the connector. In addition, the installation method is also the focus of consideration.
Aviation connectors can be divided into many categories according to different standards, such as:
1. According to the product frequency, it can be divided into high frequency and low frequency;
2. According to the purpose of the product, it can be divided into products for audio equipment, products for cabinets, products for power supplies, products for special purposes, and so on.
1. When connecting, you need to pay attention to the one-to-one correspondence of the pointers.
2. When plugging and unplugging, avoid long-term bending of the line to avoid poor contact.
3. When installing, the threads on the tail need to be tightened, but do not use too much force to avoid damage.
4. After installation, you can use a multimeter to check whether the circuit corresponding to each pointer is correct and whether the contact is good.
GET IN TOUCH