Description of Nano Backshell Connector
Sunkye Nano backshell connector series features gold alloy twist pin contacts. Contacts number: 9, 15, 21, 25, 31, 37, 51, 65, 69. Connector with integrated tail cover, bind shielding net on the tail cover, shield whole connector, tail cover non-removable. The connector is free mounted, not fixed, and usually mated with a connector which have a nut. Recommended JC (straight slot screw) types of screws, tight by a miniature straight screwdriver. When choosing JC1 (hex) type of screws, tight by 1.27mm sub tense hex screwdriver.
Nanos require a minimal amount of board space on flex circuits and rigid circuit boards. The benefit with twist pin contacts (plug) matching with the socket in free mounted crimping, widely apply for the different ultra mini type solutions.
Nano D EMI BACKSHELL
- Nano-D aluminum backshell for EMI termination.
- Supplied with stainless steel hardware.
- Various entry sizes & shapes.
- Available for standard and micro termination.
- Shell size from 9 to 69.
Sunkye' has also developed custom designed Nano-D connectors:
- High density circular Nano-D connectors.
Special Nano-D connectors available on request.
Different configurations of Nano Backshell Connector
Sunkye's range of Nano-D connectors is available in several different configurations:
- Nano-D rectangular connectors for cables.
- Nano-D rectangular connectors for PCBs.
- EMI versions.