Nano D connector free mounted crimp connector series, contact number: 9,15,21,25,31,37,51,65,69. High Density, Micro, Light, Highly Reliable. Locking screw fixed on the outer shell, can't disassembly. The connector is free mounted, not fixed, and usually mated with a connector that has a nut. Recommended JC (straight slot screw) types of screws, tight by a miniature straight screwdriver. When choosing JC1 (hex) type of screws, tight by 1.27mm sub tense hex screwdriver. Working temperature environment: -55℃~+125℃.Machine life: 200times.
Nanos require a minimal amount of board space on flex circuits and rigid circuit boards. The benefit with twist pin contacts (plug) matching with the socket in free mounted crimping, widely apply for the different ultra mini type solutions.
Characteristics of Nano Free Mounted Crimp Connector
- 0.635 mm (.025") contact spacing (double the density of a Micro-D).
- The number of contacts: 9, 15, 21, 25, 31, 37 and 51 & 69.
- Standard double row.
- High-reliability twist pin contacts.
- Metal shell construction with captivated hardware.
-Cable * AFR250 (PTFE) MIL-DTL-681
Wire length * ≤6 meters (Recommend)
Sunkye' has also developed custom designed Nano-D connectors:
- High density circular Nano-D connectors.
Special Nano-D connectors available on request.
Different configurations of Nano Free Mounted Crimp Connector
Sunkye' s range of Nano-D connectors is available in several different configurations:
- Nano-D rectangular connectors for cables.
- Nano-D rectangular connectors for PCBs.
- EMI versions.
- High density Nano-D connectors.