1. Thermoplastics of electronic connectors: polyamide, polycarbonate, polyvinyl chloride, ABS, polyurethane, polysulfone, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyphenylene ether, polyester, PPS.
2. Thermosetting plastics for electronic connectors: phenolic resin, urinary formaldehyde, DAP, epoxy resin.
3. Nylon (PA) for electronic connectors: milky white, good toughness, abrasion resistance, odorless, can be drilled, cut, planed, injection-molded, good creep resistance (KB600), moisture absorption, heat resistance 105 ℃.
4. Polycarbonate (PC) of electronic connectors: good wear resistance, good moldability, good insulation performance, stable size, poor solvent resistance, and low water absorption. It is often used in a variety of electronic connectors, it has medium creep resistance (KB125), and its heat resistance is 130°C.
5. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for electronic connectors: PVC is used for cables, sheaths, and heat shrinkable tubes. It has good physical properties, weather resistance, low moisture absorption, good extrusion molding, stickiness, and heat resistance of 60°C. It does not apply to the shell.
6. Acrylonitrile/butadiene/styrene copolymer (ABS) for electronic connectors: This plastic is a material used to substitute nylon shells. ABS has good mechanical properties, heat resistance, easy processing, cheaper than nylon, creep resistance (KB300), and heat resistance of 60°C.
7. Polyurethane (PUR) of electronic connectors: PUR is easy to bend, has fatigue resistance, excellent tear strength, good chemical resistance, and solvent resistance. It is used in ultra-small connectors and rotary switches and has a heat resistance of 85°C.
8. Polysulfone (PSO) for electronic connectors: PSO is used for the housing material of the jack socket. It has good electrical properties, excellent temperature resistance, good engineering performance, good chemical resistance, low price, and The thermal property is 150°C.
9. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) of electronic connectors: PTFE has excellent temperature resistance, good chemical resistance and solvent resistance, weather resistance, excellent insulation properties, it is difficult to absorb water, and it is very expensive and resistant. Radiation, heat resistance is 250°C.
10. Polyethylene (PE) for electronic connectors: PE has excellent chemical resistance, good insulation properties, and is relatively cheap. It uses low-density polyethylene and has a heat resistance of 80°C.
11. Polypropylene (PP) for electronic connectors: lightweight, cheaper, wear-resistant, good engineering performance, and not water-resistant. It is used for small and ultra-small coaxial connectors, with a heat resistance of 90°C.
12. Polyphenylene ether (PPO) of electronic connectors: excellent engineering properties, good mechanical and electrical properties, poor solvent resistance, creep resistance (KB300), heat resistance 105°C.
13. Polyester (PBT) for electronic connectors: This thermoplastic is increasingly being used. It has excellent chemical and electrical properties, stable size, good plasticity, creep resistance (KB250), and heat resistance of 120°C.
14. Phenolic resin (PE) for electronic connectors: Phenolic resin is composed of phenol and formaldehyde polycondensate. It has outstanding resistance to load denaturation, dimensional stability in a wide temperature range, resistance to chemicals, common solvents, and weak acids. Allowable insulation performance, heat resistance 150°C.
15. Urine formaldehyde (MF) of electronic connectors: Urine formaldehyde is composed of melamine and formaldehyde polycondensate. It has high mechanical resistance, low price, high creep resistance (KB600), many colors, heat resistance性70℃.
16. DAP of electronic connectors: excellent dimensional stability, temperature resistance, excellent moisture resistance, strong and weak acids, alkalis, solvents, creep resistance (KB600). DAP is the highest quality plastic, usually blue. It is used in the most advanced military connectors. It is very expensive and has a heat resistance of 180°C.
17. Epoxy resin (EP) for electronic connectors: Epoxy resin is usually used for high-quality printed circuit boards, LGH and ARINC. It has excellent strength and toughness, excellent adhesion to other materials, low dielectric constant and high-pressure resistance, good mechanical stability, and heat resistance of 110°C.
Sunkye Connection Technologies provides a wide product portfolio with a complete interconnect solutions offering. Sunkye connectors and cables assemblies are complementary with Sunkye backshells and conduits.
GET IN TOUCH
MIL-DTL-32139 Nano D Connectors